Shareplicity’s Danielle Ecuyer joins Owen Rask on The Australian Investors Podcast to talk about share market investors, US stock investing, and how to get started investing privately, for the long run.
Listen now: Spotify – iTunes – Castbox – YouTube
Owen Rask’s notes:
In this episode of The Australian Investors Podcast Owen Rask talks with Danielle Ecuyer, author of the popular investing books Shareplicity.
Dani is a former research analyst turn private investor, parent and two-time author of Shareplicity. In this podcast, Dani and Owen cover:
- Dani’s story in the 80s and 90s stockbroking community of Sydney, London and Asia
- Dani’s best ever investment (as well as her worst)
- Why some companies stand the test of time
- Dani’s checklist for investing in growth companies
- The future of ETF investing, and
- The advice she is giving her son
Date of recording: August 11th, 2021