With COVID-19 and the volatility it has caused on the Australian share market you may have begun to consider investing for the first time and are wondering where to start.
In this episode of the Australian Finance Podcast, Owen and Kate have a chat (remotely of course) about how they’re investing right now, who should touch their super, what they’d do with $10k and some of the considerations to think about when investing for the first time.
Notes & Resources:
- Kate’s blog – How To Money Australia – check it out
- Early access to Super episode
- How to pick & choose ETFs
- Searching for ETFs? Try the Best ETFs website (beta).
- Take Rask’s FREE ETF Investor course
- Owen’s free & complete money & finance course– free for April, please enrol ASAP!
- ATO Super early access (incl. eligibility)
- Service Australia – affected by COVID-19
- Feeling a little down? Give BeyondBlue a call
- Need support with debt? The National Debt Helpline is free!
- Want free financial counselling? Here you go…