Search by ticker code:
Generic filters

Rask ASX News Team

99% of long-term investing is doing nothing; the other 1% changes your life

Free high-quality* financial news for everyone (*with an occasional spelling mistake). That’s our mission. It’s what we do. Visit raskmedia.com.au to find the latest news, insights, video and audio content.
asx-share-question
Dividend Shares
Rask ASX News Team

MFG & ALL: 2 high-quality ASX shares

So far in 2022 the Magellan Financial Group Ltd (ASX: MFG) share price has traced 38% lower. Using the same timeframe, the Australian Ethical Investment Ltd (ASX: AEF) share price has drifted 63% lower.