In the latest episode of The Australian Investors Podcast series host Owen Raszkiewicz pitches one of his favourite ASX small-cap share ideas.
Normally, this type of research and due diligence is reserved for Rask Invest members, so soak it up.
Listen on YouTube. Subscribe here — it’s free!
In this Investors Podcast episode, Owen covers:
- His investment philosophy, including:
- Circles of competence
- Management teams with integrity, energy, and talent
- Competitive advantages or moats
- Large (and growing) total addressable markets (TAMs), and
- Reasonable valuations
- The investment process he follows for the Rask Invest investment research service
- How he found a little-known ASX small cap company, and some of the tricks you can use to find one just like it
- Finally, Owen’s pitches his stock to you!
Date of recording: April 3, 2020
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Australian Investors Podcast on YouTube so you never miss a video.