In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate and Owen tackle the topic of individual sharemarket investing.
Is buying Australian shares like gambling? Are shares risky? How do I buy shares? How much do I need to buy for the first time?
If you ever ask yourself questions like that, this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast is what you need. We’ll tell you what the sharemarket is, how it works, why it works, why Owen buys individual shares and more.
- Owen’s investing email series
- Rask Finance investing courses
- Canstar’s broker comparison’s (tip: also take note of the brokers they don’t recommend and do your own research)
- Kate’s money blog
- Blog – How I Choose ETFs
- Warren Buffett’s Annual Letters (FREE!)
- The little book that beats the market
- Collaborative Fund (blog) – anything by Morgan Housel
- The little book that builds wealth