This week, the ASX’s reporting season rolls on with some big-name Australian companies releasing their financial results to investors and shareholders.
Reporting Season Calendar August 6th
Here are the indicative results release dates of some leading Australian companies:
Tuesday, August 7th
- Transurban Group (ASX: TCL)
- Capilano Honey Ltd (ASX: CZZ)
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) releases its latest monetary decision on this day.
Wednesday, August 8th
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ASX: CBA)
- AMP Limited (ASX: AMP)
- SKYCITY Entertainment Group Ltd (ASX: SKC)
Thursday, August 9th
- AGL Energy Ltd (ASX: AGL)
- Magellan Financial Group Ltd (ASX: MFG)
- Crown Resorts Ltd (ASX: CWN)
- Suncorp Group Ltd (ASX: SUN)
Friday, August 10th
- REA Group Ltd (ASX: REA)
- Baby Bunting Australia Ltd (ASX: BBN)
In addition to these large ASX-listed companies, many smaller companies will front up with their half year or annual reports.
Check back here regularly.