With the S&P/ASX 200 (INDEXASX: XJO) and Australian share market down in 2020, Rask Australia’s Owen Raszkiewicz sat down for an ETF Investor update with BetaShares’ Co-founder Ilan Israelstam.
If you’ve ever wondered how the BetaShares BEAR ETF (ASX: BEAR) works, this is the video updaet for you.
Psst… don’t forget to create a Rask account (it’s free, yo)
And don’t forget to subscribe to Rask Australia’s YouTube channel (click here) for the latest updates.
ASX ETF Investor Update Video
- What the share market fall means to ETF investors specifically
- Inverse ASX ETFs explained, including BBUS U.S Equities Strong Bear ETF (ASX: BBUS), BetaShares Bear Hedge Fund ETF (ASX: BEAR) and BBOZ Australian Equities Strong Bear ETF (ASX: BBOZ).
- The credit market and how ETFs are fairing (e.g. QPON)
- Whether to trade or be a long-term investor in credit ETFs
- How to prepare yourself and your ETF portfolio for a market crash
Owen also asks:
- What happens when an ETF closes? We’ve witnessed six ETFs announce closures this month.
- Are ETF prices being severely impacted by share market falls?
- When and how is the best time and way to make an order for ETFs during the ASX’s trading session?
Here’s what you can do now: