Ever made a money mistake?
In this episode of Brain Hacks with Kate Campbell and Evan Lucas, we’re talking about making mistakes with our money, learning from them and moving forward.
In our latest series, “Brain Hacks with Kate Campbell & Evan Lucas”, the duo discusses common behavioural biases impacting our financial futures and strategies to combat them. Just look for the 🧠 episodes every month.
You’ve made a mistake on your investing journey – what now?
From a personal finance perspective
- Regrets on choices you didn’t make and decision ghosts
- Wish I had started earlier —> never too late to start today
From an investing perspective
- Sunk cost fallacy —> throwing good money after bad
- Waiting until you break even —> massive opportunity cost
- What happens if you fail?