Pat Garrett is the CEO and co-founder of SixPark. Pat Garrett joins Owen Rask on The Australian Investors Podcast to talk about robo investing, the rise of ETFs, asset allocation puzzles, the future of investment advice and so much more.
Some of the questions I — Owen — asked Pat include:
- With a 10-year view, what’s more underrated by Australian investors: the technology or resources sector?
- What’s the best beach you’ve ever surfed?
- How did Pat’s Systems Engineering degree get him into Wall Street and investment banking?
- What is robo investment advice & how does SixPark add value to investors?
- What is the future of wealth management and brokerage?
- How SixPark’s mean-variance optimisation result in the selected ETFs
- Why doesn’t SixPark invest in gold?
- What’s most impactful for investors: automation, investment philosophy or security selection?
- What are the three most powerful behavioural biases?
- Why is it called “SixPark”?
This podcast was recorded in audio version only. You can stream and subscribe The Australian Investors Podcast on your favourite podcast app.