Listen now: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, YouTube & Castbox
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate Campbell and Owen Rask answer listener questions from throughout Shares Month. This includes some discussions on:
👉🏼 Types of companies to avoid during a market crash
👉🏼 Is $1,000 enough to invest in shares?
👉🏼 Filtering & screening tools
👉🏼 Is micro investing safe?
👉🏼 How do you know when to sell a share?
This episode is our final part of Shares Month on The Australian Finance Podcast – be sure to check out other episodes first like our Share Investing Checklist if you haven’t tuned in yet!
- 📈 Share investing checklist (ASX & US companies) | Rask Media
- Owen Rask’s Value Investor Program, with Equity Mates
- Get Started Investing with Equity Mates | Rask Education
- Investor Bootcamp Training Manual | Rask
- Tikr terminal – My favourite database for fundamental company data, company news, analyst transcripts and modelling. Click here to join. This is an affiliate link.
Pearler, the broker for long-term investors.
We’re proudly supported by ETF Securities.
Boost your investment potential, with FundLater.
With InvestSMART’s Fundlater, you can start a $10,000 investment portfolio, with only $4,000 upfront. Click here to find out how.
Investing Made Simple.
Thanks to InvestSMART’s ready-made ETF portfolios, you can start investing now in a portfolio managed by experts. Not only that, you can invest confidently knowing your investment fees are capped. Click here to get started.