Do you like:
We want to hear from you!
We’re looking for passionate investors who can write.
Who are we?
The Rask Group is a Melbourne-based, 100% “Aus-strayan” owned company.
Unlike almost every other finance company, we started our journey with entirely free financial education via www.raskfinance.com.
Following that, early this year we officially launched our popular and fast-growing news and analysis website, www.raskmedia.com.au.
Last — but not least — we launched our members-only investment research service, Rask Invest.
We don’t accept commissions or kickbacks.
And everyone who works for us must be 100% committed to good ethics in banking and finance.
We’re growing. That’s cool.
But it means that in 2019 we’ll likely be in need of some talented Aussies and Kiwis.
That’s right, we’ll soon be in need of people who want to work in a freelancer/contractor capacity and are game enough to contribute writing and analysis to our network, especially Rask Media.
The work will be remote freelance/contract writing. We think it’s perfect for stay-at-home mums/dads, those looking for a 5-9, uni students, graduates or others hoping to get their name in front of potentially thousands of people across the country (no pressure!).
What we’re looking For
You must have a four-digit IQ and PhD from Melbourne Uni.
Pfft, yeah right!
We care more about passion than pedigree.
So, ask yourself:
- Do I like investing?
- Am I interested in helping others?
- Would I like some extra cash to put towards my financial goals?
- Can dogs look upwards?
- Can I write (full sentences)?
If you said yes to any of them, chances are, we want to hear from you.
You: “yeah but I can’t right good and stuff”
If we think you’re the right person for the job (you’re passionate about investing, talented and can demonstrate such) we’re willing to help you hone your writing or investing skills if you need it.
But in all seriousness, you’ll need to be able to string sentences together (pro tip: use the grammarly app, practice on a blog, write for your partner, etc.).
- An ABN
- Australian or Kiwi resident status
- An empty crypto wallet (we’re not interested in 3rd party crypto stories… unless you write satire)
What do you get?
Monopoly money. It’s real, we swear.
(That was another joke)
- The opportunity to strut your analysis in front of a much bigger audience
- We offer a fixed rate for articles — depending on length and quality — of less than $100 per article (keep in mind, we’re still in ‘start-up’ mode)
- Remote working
- The chance to learn from other writers and investors
- Access to our research via Rask Invest (RRP $365 per year)
- Other stuff that we cannot remember
How to ‘chuck your hat in the ring’
The application process is a very complex two-step process:
- Introduce yourself and send us (via this page) a 300-word article discussing your favourite ASX-listed company
- There is no step two. If we like what we see, we’ll be in contact.
If you have any questions, use Twitter to get in contact with me: @owenrask