In this episode of , Kate Campbell and Owen Rask dive into the Vanguard Australian Shares Index ETF (ASX: VAS) and provide listeners with a quick overview of how it works and how to use it as part of an investment portfolio.
Listen now: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, YouTube & Castbox
This episode of The Australian Finance features a review of Vanguard Australian Shares Index ETF (ASX: VAS).
Kate and Owen cover how VAS works, an overview of key holdings, where to buy units in VAS and how it could be used in a portfolio.
Before we start please note, this is not a recommendation from Kate, Owen or the Rask Team, and neither Kate or Owen hold a position in VAS.
This episode is part of our monthly series where we dive into a share/ETF and provide you with a high level overview. Free free to pitch a company/ETF to us via our FB Community, Twitter or [email protected].
Please note, this is not a recommendation from Kate, Owen or the Rask Team, and neither Kate or Owen hold a position in VAS.
- VAS ETF | Vanguard Australia Personal Investor
- Vanguard (ASX:VAS) ETF Review & 2022 Analysis
- Australia’s top 5 Australian Shares ETFs: VAS, A200 & more | Rask Media
- How to buy your first Vanguard or Betashares ETF | Getting an ASX broker
- BestETFs | Australian ETF Research
- Ep 133. Choosing a Brokerage Account | Where Do I Start? – Rask Australia
- Ep. 139 Share Registry Basics: Computershare, Link & Boardroom – Rask Australia
Pearler, the broker for long-term investors.
We’re proudly supported by ETF Securities.
Boost your investment potential, with FundLater.
With InvestSMART’s Fundlater, you can start a $10,000 investment portfolio, with only $4,000 upfront. Click here to find out how.
Investing Made Simple.
Thanks to InvestSMART’s ready-made ETF portfolios, you can start investing now in a portfolio managed by experts. Not only that, you can invest confidently knowing your investment fees are capped. Click here to get started.