Henrik Andersson is the Founder & Chief Investment Officer of Apollo Capital, a Melbourne-based crypto fund manager.
Henrik recently joined me on The Australian Investors Podcast to share his journey, provide an overview of Bitcoin (BTC) and other crypto assets, and the potential opportunities on offer for investors.
Crypto assets, digital currencies and blockchain technologies can be easily misunderstood in the investments community and society more broadly. In addition to sharing his story, Henrik takes us on a journey to:
- Discover more about crypto assets
- The basics of open-source software and Bitcoin’s (BTC) foundation
- How to understand the blockchain
- Decentralised finance and other use-cases of blockchain systems
- Portfolio construction with crypto
- Valuations of crypto assets versus gold, and
- Some of the more novel applications we’re likely to see in the sector
You can watch the full interview here, or subscribe/listen free on any of your favourite podcast players (see below). To subscribe for the latest interviews (it’s 100% free) click this link to subscribe to Rask’s channel on YouTube.
Tune in now
For more episodes or to learn more about Henrik and Apollo, click here to view the full show notes on Rask Australia.