In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Owen interviews Kyle Frost, an independent financial adviser based out of Sydney.
Kyle started a business called Millennial Independent Advice. Owen picks Kyle’s brain for answers to hypothetical questions on topics such as:
- Ways to save $4,000 to $5,000 using the First Home Super Saver Scheme (FHSSS)
- How tradies can prepare their finances
- The difference between offset accounts and mortgages
- Got a mortgage? Kyle tells us how it’s possible to use your home to supercharge your emergency cash savings
- Finally, how can a late 50s couple best prepare for retirement
All that and more in this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast.